Is it true that you are a third class graduate who feels that all expectation is lost as to seeking after higher learning? don’t disheartened in light of the fact that we are welcoming you to rush and apply for the 1,000 Australia Awards Scholarships for African Students With third Class 2019-2020 is presently open.
There are two classifications of Award: Australian Awards Scholarships, to attempt higher certificate thinks about in Australia at Masters level.
What’s more, Australia Awards Short Courses, to embrace present moment, directed proficient instructional classes, in Australia and additionally in Africa, in a scope of advancement centered segments.
About Australia Awards Scholarships
Field of study:
- Agriculture/Food Security
- Public Policy (including public sector management, public sector reform, trade, international diplomacy)
- Environmental Management
- Natural Resource Management (including mining related subjects)
- Technical and Vocational Education & Training (available for Short Courses only)
- Energy (including Natural Gas and Oil Technology)
- Natural Resource Management
- Transport (including Ports, Roads and Airports Management)
Australia Awards Scholarships for African Students Worth:
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
- You must be at least 25 and not more than 50 years of age at the date of your application.
- You must have at least three (3) years’ relevant post graduate work experience. This work experience must be in a role relevant to your proposed field of study and to your employment organisation type (e.g. public sector applicants should demonstrate public sector work experience, and so on). Preference will be given to candidates with greater periods of experience.
- You possess, as a minimum, a Bachelors degree (or the equivalent) from a recognised Institution of at least 4 years in length with at least a 3rd Class Pass.
- Public sector candidates must comply with Government of Nigeria regulations for government employees wishing to apply for scholarships.
- Public sector, private sector and civil society candidates must provide evidence of completion of the National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) when they apply.
- You must not already hold, or be studying for, a Masters degree.
- You must be willing to make a formal commitment to return to your current employment following completion of the award.
- You must meet the general minimum eligibility criteria for Australia Awards Scholarships – refer to the Australia Awards Scholarships policy handbook.